FULL SERVICE or ACCOUNTING ONLY
Encore Enterprises, Inc. utilizes a team approach to Homeowners Association Management. The team philosophy of management provides associations with comprehensive services and creative expertise. Personnel dedicated to specific areas of an association’s needs assist the Board of Directors and homeowners in handling the multitude of diverse and complex issues involved in community association management.
Our success in association management is due to:
- Proactive, rather than reactive problem solving whenever possible;
- Timely response to homeowner communications;
- Guidance, training and education for Board Members and homeowners in all aspects of their responsibilities;
- Development and execution of functional operating and reserve budgets;
- Consultation and assistance to Board Members with regard to their fiduciary responsibilities for the association.
The successful operation of your Homeowners Association depends upon effective communication among the homeowners, Board of Directors and Management Company. Our staff is dedicated to the facilitation of effective and efficient communication in their operational policies, procedures and directives.
Our services include:
ACCOUNTING AND FISCAL MANAGEMENT
- Accounts receivable and payable
- Timely, detailed and easy to read financial reports including check copies, invoices, bank statements and reconciliation, and delinquency report.
- Board of Directors can view their HOA’s bank account activity in real-time.
- Maintenance of HOA documents and financial records.
- Preparation and distribution of Pro-Forma Operating and Reserve Budgets
- Establishment and maintenance of Reserve accounts and all bank account signature cards.
- Assist auditor chosen by the association for tax and audit preparation
- Timely preparation of reports and forms for governmental agents including employer tax forms and 1099’s.
BILLING AND COLLECTION
- Monthly billings or coupon booklets to members
- Lockbox service to ensure timely daily deposits and credits on accounts
- Direct debit, deposit and credit card options available for HOA dues payments.
- Stringent collection procedures in compliance with governing documents and current laws.
- Computerized payment histories, demand letters and lien processing on delinquent accounts.
ESCROW / REFINANCE PROCESSING
- Timely processing of escrow and lender demands, certifications and documents
- Provide full demand statements to collect outstanding assessments, late fees, special assessments prior to transfer of title.
- Proper accounting and division of escrow dues payments.
Encore Enterprises, Inc. offers an “Accounting Only” option for associations that require less physical property management but recognize the value and necessity in having an accurate, real-time accounting system for their association.
- On-site staff management
- Regular on-site inspections and written reports.
- Institute preventive maintenance and reserve replacement schedules
- Supervision of vendors and contractors and maintenance of appropriate insurances
- Facilitate competitive bidding and estimates from licensed vendors.
- Utilitze professional resources for advice and information
- 24 hour emergency on-call maintenance service
- Computerized work order system for tracking maintenance requests
- Enforcement of HOA’s governing documents
- Assistance in homeowner mediation.
- Monitoring of local/state/national laws affecting your Association
- Management Reports and Board Packets
- Attendance at Association meetings.
- Thorough communication and prompt response
Expertise and advisory capacity in:
For a Property Management Proposal Click Here
- Risk Management
- Facilities Management
- Legal and Document Interpretation Matters
- Reserve Fund Investing
- Community Governance
- Real Estate Brokerage