The knowledge and experience required to effectively run a Common Interest Development makes it very important that Associations seek some professional guidance to maneuver through the many difficult areas and subjects. All Common Interest Developments are unique and require different expertise. That is the reason why Encore Enterprises, Inc.
offers a variety of custom service packages to meet any Association's needs.
Some of the smaller Associations lack the resources to afford full time management services and opt for self-management. Self management may be cost effective but, the inherent responsibilities involved in self management are more often than not overwhelming for most Board of Directors to handle.
Some of those responsibilities are listed bellow:
- Association law
- Accounting procedures
- Financials Preparation and Reporting
- Bid development
- Vendor relations
- Vendor Compliance
- Owner relations
- Facility management
- Risk management
- Annual (year end) disclosures
- Community leadership
We at Encore Enterprises, Inc. offer consultation services to Associations who want to self manage yet wisely seek professional advice for the more technical issues. We have a roster of knowledgeable and experienced lawyers, accountants, general contractors and other vendors that we have found to be exceptional in their respective fields.
We can assist your Board of directors in effectively running your Homeowners Association by availing you of our expertise and advice in the following areas. We hope we can meet with you and the entire Board of Directors to discuss the following items in greater detail.
- Initial Association Evaluation
- Verify that a complete set of governing documents and financial reports are on file.
- Verify that vendor contracts and proof of insurance certificates are on file.
- Verify that accounting systems and procedures are in compliance with generally accepted accounting procedures.
- Verify that your Association is carrying required insurance and has copies of all policies and proof of insurance from vendors. Assist the Board in limiting their risk exposure.
- Verify that Association is meeting all owner disclosure requirements including distribution of budgets, year ended financials, proof of insurance and alternate dispute resolution.
- Review internal systems, including contracting, owner relations, declaration enforcement and maintenance programs.
- Review internal financial procedures, including assessment collection, disbursements, financial reporting, bankcards, reconciliations and budgeting.
- Review delinquent owner collection procedures.
- Assist Board in conducting Board meetings in a business like manner.
After the initial consultation, we will provide the Board of Directors with a comprehensive analysis of all components of the Association business as well as recommendations on how to correct deficiencies in the operation of your Association. We will do our best to enable the Board of Directors with the necessary information to effectively self manage your Common Interest development. After the initial in-depth analysis, the Board may consult with Encore Enterprises, Inc. as needed.